I’m super excited the weekend is almost here, but I am even more excited that we close on our new house next week!
Lately, one of my favorite things to do is peruse Pinterest for home decor ideas. It’s so exciting to be starting fresh in a new home — all the possibilities!!
Here are some pins that have caught my eye, and have provided some inspiration for things I’d like to do in the future:
- I LOVE this entryway makeover. So cute and functional, and doesn’t look too difficult. I love that it has a shelf to display photos too!
- I need help when it comes to shelf styling. Our new house has some great built-ins, so I’ll need plenty of ideas to fill them up.
- I’m always looking for cute ways to display photos. In our last home, I didn’t really have a ton of wall art, but I’m going to change that in the new home! What better way to decorate than with your own photos?
- I would absolutely LOVE a permanent fire pit. We have a fire bowl, but to have an actual fire pit in our own back yard would be fabulous, especially in the fall!
- One of my goals is to be more organized in the new house. I thought this little in-cabinet project would be a great start!
I haven’t exactly run any of these ideas by my husband yet, but a girl can dream, right?!