Rosen turned 13 months on the 23rd, so I’m a few days late with this post.
How has it already been a month since her first birthday?!
- Rosen is all over the place. She is constantly exploring every nook and cranny of the house, opening up every door, cabinet, etc. She’s been very helpful to point out exactly what we still need to baby proof . Her current favorite thing to do is climb the stairs, and she’d do it several times an hour if I let her.
- Rosen sprouted one more tooth this past month, bringing the grand total to 5 teeth.
- Another new development this past month — Rosen started blowing kisses! I think that has got to be one of the sweetest things I’ve ever seen. She loves to blow kisses to her daddy before bedtime, and it just melts my heart.
- Rosen is getting a little pickier about her food, but she will usually at least try something if she sees me or Michael eating it.
- She finally fully transitioned to the sippy cup, so no more bottles.
- I didn’t have her stats from her check-up with the pediatrician at the time I wrote her 1-year post, so I’ll share them now even though they’re no longer current. She weighed 23 lbs. and was in the 85th percentile for weight (she’s no longer off the charts!), and 95th percentile for height, so she is definitely going to be tall!
- It has become nearly impossible to get her to pose for photos, so I pretty much have to take what I can get.
- She’s been saying a lot more recently, too. She says, “bubble,” thanks to Bubble Guppies, no doubt. She also says, “book,” “baby,” “mama,” and “dada.” She also loves making animals noises — her favorite being “ba-ba” for sheep.
- She also learned how to jump this month, and loves jumping to music.
- She loves laying down in the bathtub during her baths now, and whenever I try to get her to sit up, she just wants to lay back down. I think she likes having her ears under water and not being able to hear me LOL.