Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Am I the only one who didn’t watch the Super Bowl? Watching a movie in bed after Rosen went to sleep was a lot more appealing to me. Maybe I’ll watch if the Falcons ever make it.
Anyway, I just wanted to share some Instagram photos from the past few days.
- On Sunday, we met up with my sister, her husband, and their daughter Hartley at the playground. Rosen and Hartley tend to do their own things when we’re there, but it was fun to be there with some familiar faces.
- As I mentioned in a previous post, Rosen loves laying down during her baths. I just had to snap a picture of it.
- Rosen’s been really into Sesame Street lately. I love that she can enjoy a show I watched as a child.
- Michael and I both love Indian food, but there aren’t any Indian restaurants close to our house. Luckily, I was able to find some tikka masala sauce at World Market, so for dinner one night, I made chicken tikka masala, rice, and naan.
- Rosen loves sitting in her Cozy Coupe to watch TV.
- Another photo of Hartley and Rosen at the playground.
- And another photo of Rosen at the playground.
- On the weekends, Rosen is a bit confused why Daddy doesn’t wake up as early as usual. She always walks to our bedroom door and tries to get in. I’m sure he appreciates the little knocks on the door in the morning .
- And another playground photo. Rosen and Daddy on the slide.