- Rosen’s getting a lot more independent lately. It’s so nice to see her entertaining herself for longer periods of time.
- Michael and I have both noticed how her laugh is starting to change. She sounds so much older .
- Rosen’s been sprouting teeth like crazy these last couple of weeks. She got 3 new teeth this past month, so she now has 8 teeth.
- She’s getting a lot more social, too. We take frequent trips to the playground and the indoor play area at the mall, and she usually spends all her time following around other kids and waving at everybody.
- She’s pretty much down to just one nap a day, in the afternoon. She will occasionally take a morning nap, but those are few and far between now. Unfortunately, she is quite the early bird and has been waking up around 5:30 most days. I suppose I could start having her stay up later than her 7:30 bedtime, but I think I’d rather have the extra free time in the evenings.
- She absolutely refuses to wear headbands or bows of any kind now. She pulls them off immediately after I put them on her. Sometimes I can distract her long enough to snap a photo before she pulls them off, but I’ve pretty much given up the fight for now. She will more than likely be bow-less in most photos for a while.
- She’s added a few words to her vocabulary. She’s been saying “bye-bye” and waving a lot. She even does it when I lay her down to bed. She’ll blow me a kiss and the start waving and saying “bye-bye.” She also says “Peppa” now every time Peppa Pig comes on TV.
- She’s wearing all 18-month clothing, and has outgrown just about all of her 12-month clothing. I have a feeling she’ll be in 24-month stuff by Summer.
Linking up with Ni Hao, Y’all, and Simple as That.